Mammography QC Program
For digital mammography with superior quality and reliability
The program consists of the exclusive “FCR 1 Shot Phantom M Plus” and the “FCR Mammography QC Software/Guidebook.”
- With “FCR 1 Shot Phantom M Plus”, a daily quantitative test can be performed on 10 test items with a single exposure, enabling wide-ranging analysis of the system in a relatively short time.*
- The “FCR Mammography QC Software”, designed for performing periodic QC, data analysis and managing the QC test log, is installed on the CR Console that is part of the FCR mammography system.
- The “FCR Mammography QC Program Guidebook” provides instructions on full procedures for quality control, technical explanations and other information necessary for this QC program.
- The QC program applicable to FUJIFILM Digital Mammography System, AMULET, is also available.
- *Approximately 10 minutes in the FUJIFILM laboratory, compared with 5 hours (approx.) using the procedures described in the IEC standard.
1 Shot Phantom setting on Mammography equipment
1 Shot Phantom
Dimensions: 263mm(w) x 198mm(d) x 24mm(h)
Test items of 1 Shot Phantom
- 1.Missed tissue at chest wall side
- 3.System sensitivity
- 4.Geometric distortion
- 5.System artifact (the whole image)
- 7.Dynamic range
- 8.Spatial resolution
- 10.Linearity/Beam quality
QC test items
|Quarterly test||Repeat analysis|
|Applicable for :||